Progress: Return of the Self Sabotage

I was viewing the results today as I complied them into a LaTeX graph, and it showed that SmartAgent 1.3 was significantly worse than V1.2. Strange, I thought. Hell, it was about as good as 1.1. Then I realised that long ago, I had left a bug in the 1.3 code that got ironed out in 1.4.

This bug has appeared in every version prior to 1.4 so I fixed it and now I have to recollect the results. It shouldn’t be too big a deal, as each agent is pretty fast and the results should be done in a day or so.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *